Monday, August 23, 2010

The beauty of simplicity....


The idea is simple, but the challenge is great. If you knew me, you would think that these ideas are easy and wont be much of a difficult task, but to be honest, it just might. I started my list, my very own bucket list. Things that I have wanted to do, said I would do, and still haven’t…

I yearn to live my life to the fullest, not only for me, but for the glory of God. Right now my heart is in his hands and lately embracing new opportunities and trusting the people around me to show me His love is what He wants.

So here it is, a list of things that I will do. There is no time frame and the list has no limit. I want to see the Grand Canyon again, I want to cook a perfect salmon, go sea glass hunting in Bermuda, skinny dip in the ocean (that’s right Gma!), people watch at the airport, and of course skydive…

I don’t plan nor do I want to do any of this alone (I will if I have toJ). If you have hidden salmon cooking talents, please come teach, or if you have been craving Julian pie and want to take a day trip, lets split the gas. I’m curious to see where this journey takes me, but for now this is just the beginning to a new chapter. First stop... homemade apple pie!

3 comments:

  1. I love this, can't wait to see what you add to the list and read the blog after you check things off the list.

    Glen Ivy - check! But, you may need to go again since we don't have pics to prove it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I'm so happy for you :) I think I want to check off that skydiving part with you!!! I want to hear from you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should sing in a gospel choir.
    just sayin.....

    ReplyDelete