Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thanks for making me a fighter...


Thank you running for keeping me healthy.  Thank you running for being there for good times and the bad times.  Thank you running for allowing me to buy new clothes.  Thank you running for helping me find my love for Eminem.  Thank you running for giving me an excuse to wear my hat backwards.  Thank you running for allowing me to take part in the Dana Point Turkey Trot in freezing cold weather.  Thank you running for proving to myself that I could do it.  Thank you running for allowing me to share this memory with my popsiedoodle, sister, and brother-in-law.  Thank you running for helping me heal. 






Support Team!


My favorite couple :)

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I still need to hear details though.... I forgot to ask Sarah when we chatted. So proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so proud of you, dad, sarah and greg for completing the 1/2 marathon!! I am looking forward to the next big race....as a support team member!
    Rock and Roll 1/2 marathon here you come!! Mark is doing it too, so Kelli and I will be there with the cow bells!
    who would have known that running would be a partner with you in so many wonderful ways. If "running" could talk, I am sure it would thank you as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Testing, testing: I am a follower!! I figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH! Im so proud you Beck! You seriously dominated that half marathon! And how good were those gummy fruit snacks?! Too bad we didnt bring a camera out on the course...I would have snapped a pic with those delicious snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. one day i will be a part of the bucket list blog for finishing a half marathon with you! oh what a holy day that will be! you never cease to amaze me, i am so proud of you and so blessed to have a friendship like ours :)

    ReplyDelete