Sunday, September 26, 2010

This wasnt on the list...

I’m not procrastinating; I have just run into some minor problems. Well I went to one of the greatest Italian restaurants I’ve been to since being back from Italy with my family. We ate and ate and ate. Poopsiedoodle went crazy with calamari appetizer, caprese, a main dish for everyone and even homemade tiramisu and chocolate cake. I fell in love with this restaurant. Unfortunately when I was there I realized my camera broke… I love writing, but words never do experience justice. The combination a great picture and a wordy description somehow suffices for me… I was going to borrow my roommate’s camera until I either fix it or invest in a new one, but that’s when my week went crazy.

I joined intramural volleyball, that’s right everyone… back in action. It was a great and fun game until I got hit in the face. I shook it off and kept playing, because that’s what athletes do… haha. I left with a headache, that didn’t go away after 2 days. I decided to go to urgent care and found myself in the emergency room 5 hours later getting x rays of my jaw and a CT scan. Good news, I fine! Bad news, I have a concussion. So I have a killer headache and am unusually tired. This week is a new week and I should be able to find a camera to suffice and enough IB profen to keep me sane…

2 comments:

  1. Be careful Beckster--hope you are feeling better very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think the guy who spiked the ball owes you dinner or something nice! As far as the camera and the italian restaurant goes...we will all just have to go back there again!!!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete