Thursday, May 5, 2011

Garage Sale Countdown


Less than 48 hours until the garage sale!  I feel so blessed to have my friend Jill completely handling every detail of this garage sale.  I told her I was stressed and she said," dont worry ill take care of it." Some friends in Point Loma have given me their clothes and I get texts and emails about people bringing items over to my house.  I am so excited to just be with friends and family from home, their encouragement and prayers have been so uplifting.  If you are in Oraneg County, we would love shoppers! Bring yourself and a friend, or two, or 10, there will be lots of good stuff!!!

Thanks Alli!

2 comments:

  1. there is a ton of great stuff!!! Thank-you to everyone who has donated, school friends, neighbors, Bible Study friends, facebook friends and friends of friends..

    bring your quarters and dollars and friends...now all we need is shoppers!
    It's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! And I really shouldn't get all the credit... Your parents and everyone Debbie thanked have been SO helpful! Wait till you see the living room overtaken by this garage sale! God is good!

    ReplyDelete