Wednesday, April 6, 2011

$1500, say what?

Well I got an email yesterday.  An email that read, you must have $1500 by next friday, meaning I have 8, yes you heard me right, 8 days to come up with some funds.  My letters are going out tomorrow which means some people may not get them for another 3 days.  Im stressed, overwhelmed, yet hopeful.  My energy is going toward this, because it would be a shame to give up so soon.  Please be praying for God's work in my life, and for his purpose in me, to be fulfilled, whether it be in Uganda this summer or San Diego!  If you want to learn more about Children of the Nations, to whom i would be interning for you can visit their website http://www.cotni.org/.  And if you would like to learn more about Flood you can visit their website too! http://www.diveintoflood.com/.  


Pictures from Rwanda!

If you would like to partner with me financially you can give online at diveintoflood.com/give by using my team code UG611JA.  OR email me at rmorines100@pointloma.edu and I will send you my address! 


1 comment: