Sunday, April 10, 2011

Life is short


Encouragement from friends have done more for me than I can explain. Today I am thankful for them. Courtney forced me to write on my facebook, and Shea has reminded me of God's promise and love. And they both believe that this is what I am supposed to do. That this opportunity has been placed before me for a reason. Their encouragement to me is reassuring. My sister and Greg have been more than helpful. Greg is willing to help in any way that he can and Sarah came over to help me stuff envelopes. The letters went out thursday... with animal postage...I couldn't resist. My grandparents. Well they, they just believe in me more than I ever thought possible. Not only have the donated generously, they made 30 copies of their own to hand out to their friends. I have been shocked by the amount of compassion I have received from my friends, family, and bible study girls. I am almost to my $1,500 goal which is due this Friday. It doesnt end there though. Prayers are still verrrryyy crucial! If you would like to receive a letter or want more information on where to send tax-deductible donations, you can email me at rmorines100@pointloma.edu. The song I posted has been my song for the past couple months and always seems to brighten my day... Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment