Thursday, April 28, 2011

$5000-$3500=$1,500

God is Good and His promise is true.  Please, please, please be praying.  I have $1500 dollars still to raise.  Thinking about where I was just weeks ago is mind boggling.  I was sitting at Taco Tuesday, feeling ultimately defeated.  I had no money, and $5,000 seemed absolutely impossible.  Today, I feel like I am just an arms distance away.  

BIG THINGS COMING UP!!

Tomorrow night I have invited my friends over to enjoy some delicious chili dogs and yummy desserts as a benefit fundraiser dinner.  I am very excited to be with close friends as they continue to encourage me through this journey.  

Next Saturday, May 7th, is the garage sale! I will be making the journey from SD to the OC.  Over easter I was able to go home for about 24 hours.  I was surprised to see items already collecting in my parents living room.  

There are sure to be great pictures to come!  


1 comment:

  1. WOW!! You are SO close! You're doing great really...you and Brock = fastest support raisers lol

    ReplyDelete